Think you might have what it takes to lead a choir?
We're always looking for people who would like to train to be choir leaders or associate choir leaders. You don't need experience in taking choirs, nor a perfect voice!
You do need...
· A healthy voice and a willingness to learn our way of teaching vocal skills.
· A willingness to learn and use basic conducting techniques.
· Reasonable confidence leading and teaching groups (this can be built up anyway!)
· Enough music-reading ability to give notes and support sections while they learn their parts
· To be able to commit to attending a choir regularly during your training, and to turning up weekly during term time to lead your choir once you have one of your own!
We offer training and support, a venue, complete administrative back-up, all the music you'll need and the choir itself!
To find out more or talk about whether this might be for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org